Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Russian acupressure

AnonymousUserAAnonymousUser Posts: 49,322
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:19 AM in Alternative Treatments
I spoke with a Russian lady recently about my back pain. She told me about a kind of acupressure mat that is very common out there. It pushes against your skin and increases blood supply. They are in just about every Russian household apparently. Has anyone used anything like this over here? It sounds like a good solution to me.
advertisement

Comments

• Oh yes, I found that is the great solution for my back as well. I ordered my Acupressure mat at ***edited*** a few weeks ago. It helped from day one and now I am using it for relaxation. I would recommend acupressure mat to anyone with severe back pain.
    Good luck!

Advertising is not permitted on the Spine-Health forum. Edited by moderator paulgla.
  • Thanks for that but I couldn't find it on there. I found one called 'prickle pad'. It's been a great help so far. Good instructions too.
  • advertisement
  • Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. It's an interesting thing isn't it. Basically improves your blood circulation to the area that's causing you pain and then let's your body do the work. I've had mine for 2 weeks now and after feeling unsure at the start now really like it.
  • Hi there, I finally found the web site

www.edited.com

it's been a great help so far

Advertising is not permitted on the Spine-Health forum. Edited by moderator paulgla.
  • Looks like a waste of $25.00
  • advertisement
  • Well I don't think it's a waste of money. Apparently 70 million have been bought in Russia and America so far. For that amount it can't be bad can it? I can honestly say I'm getting a lot of relief from mine. Have you actually tried it?
  • Hi, I just wanted to add about the Prickle Pad. I bought another for my Father-in-law as he'd been complaining about his bad back. In just about 1 week his back pain started to go and now he's at a stage no pain at all. Brilliant, seeing as it's drug free!
  • What is the name of this pad? Russian Prickle pad? Can someone PM so I can find one?

Thanks
    Clarissa

cla_gua
  • A friend came round the other day complaining of tense upper back and resulting headaches. I loaned her my Prickle Pad and she now uses it daily. She honestly can't believe how effective it is. I'm going to order her one for Christmas!
advertisement