Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement
Data Entry Job – SCAM!

We are aware that someone out there is using our CEO’s name and our company name to “recruit” people for a data entry job. It is a fake. Please do not give them any of your personal information. We are not now, nor have we ever, had data entry positions available.

Stenosis Questions

advertisement

Comments

• Hang in there. Pain and cervical problems are scary! And, I'm sure you are experiencing some of the worse pain you have ever had. I hope it subsides with the Gabapentin. Keep us posted.--Mazy
  • I hope your feeling better now. I know exactly how your feeling.I went through four years of therapy exactly like that. the gabapentin did help me a lot until i got to surgery and i'm still taking it today. My nerve pain is still bad enough that i can't stop using it yet and the surgeon told me he couldn't guaratee that the pain would subside. His goal was to prevent paralysis.I'm taking the maximum doseage of gabapentin and it helps me to function.Your therapy will definitely irritate your pain level because he's moving things around in there. everytime i went to therapy i had a pain flair soemtimes right away other times just after i would get home. Try putting some heat on it and relax.Do you have a tens machine? Might be something to look into. I got one and it did help calm some of the pain. Good luck and keep posting!!!!! If you have anymore questions for me you can PM me.
  • advertisement
  • I am coming up on a second visit to a neurosurgeon for a possible surgery for my cervical stenosis etc from a skull fracture in 97' My diaginosis is multi-level interverbral stenosis at c4-through c-6, osteophyte complex at multiple levels as well and some other stuff I cant't find a meaning for!!! I have not slept through the night for more than 45 minutes in a row in two years. The pain is insane if I move my head at all. I have developed cluster headaches on top of everything else on the left side of my body.I WELCOME SURGERY norco 10/325 is like asprin to me and so is all the other med's that I have tried. I had to practically beg to go to a surgeonP/T years ago made it WORSE. Marty HELP!!!

PLEASE ESCUSE MY COMPUTER STUPIDITY I'M 46 and grew up without them cell phones, video games etc(Miss my Black SABBATH 78'!!!)