Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

I'm with Hawk- another surgery success

AnonymousUserAAnonymousUser Posts: 49,294
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:20 AM in Back Surgery and Neck Surgery
7wks post op disc/lammy. there is life after back surgery and in my case the 6th week was the magic number.
I still have a few symptoms due to the nerves regenerating but I can see my life starting to get back to normal.
I am planning on driving school bus in september!
I was happy to read Hawks success story and all the others on the board. This community is awesome!
bobbi
advertisement

Comments

• That is great news.

Thanks for sharing :)

Julie
  • Congratulations Bobbi! Glad to read your good news. Recovery takes a bit of time but sounds to me you are on the road there.

Comes September, i can see you driving that big school bus. But don't overdo it, try to take good care of yourself.

Cheers,

kin
  • advertisement
  • We love to hear the success stories. I am happy for you.
  • YIPEEEE!!!

Stay safe and keep us posted! I'll aspire to be just like you and Hawk!
  • Great news bobbi!!! keep it up :)
    Keep positive!

Bruce

...an old timer here and ex-moderator

• advertisement
  • Way to go Bobbi! I'll take this soreness over the pain any day! Continued success and fast healing!
    :)
  • On your progress and your successful surgery. Ill cross my fingers so you'll be able to drive that school bus in September.

Crossing fingers,
    Christina :)
advertisement