Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Family bs

Was told today..
I need money for x x x...
Told them i need to pay my bill so i can have phone needed for work
Was told
Well..you need to pay your bills"
Looked at them like they were stupid..

Well i need money to pay this n that
Etc..etc..etc....
Then was told.
Well...you need to get a full time job"

Uhmm..i do..and i have been working 20 or 30 hours a week over what the doctors said was safe.

All i am is somerthing to be used ans thrown aside when ime no longer convienient...
As an aside
I am behind because ime paying their bills...
Stupid people doing stupid things.
Sick of being the adult

William Garza
Spine-Health Mod
erator

Welcome to Spine-Health

advertisement

Comments

• dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 13,271
    William,
    Money does some strange things to people, especially family.   I guess thats why I am glad I really dont have a lot of money
    Ron DiLauro Veritas-Health Forums Manager
    I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences 
  • Lol,I needed that!
    Its all good
    I told them they get all thats left after i take what i need...
    Working as hard as i can on photography,poetry etc to tey and make a go..
    Ime motivated to move forward ..but just not at any cost..as this is what put me here in the first place.

William Garza
    Spine-Health Mod
    erator

Welcome to Spine-Health

• advertisement
  • Based on seeing certain ones in my family try living together, it is my experience that it's impossible because no one can get along well enough to do so. This seems to be more true after people have grown up, moved out on their own for awhile. The saying, "You can't go home again" rings true with me. 

But, I'm truly sorry that your family is stressing you so much. Stress does absolutely nothing to improve a chronic pain condition. 
  • Taren, your right, i have seen the world out there, i got a better shake when I was on even terms..the 1% in me encouraged competition to succeed and was able to do so..
    Now, with the diminished capacity for using my body, that has been stymied..

Ime good with letting go of of the competitiveness..you grow out of it ..well..no..but it settles in a new place.

I dont act hurt
    I wont act hurt
    While it hurts..
    Friday, i scared my workmates coz of the pain sounds i make when getting up from sitting
    Woops...

It happens
    It is what it is

Right now..ime in transference mode
    Replacing pains slow cancerous growth with artistic distraction...
    Funny, my personality is responding by my one sure tool..

Pushing. I am here because of pushing always and too hard..
    But. Now? I am pushing with less haste, more brain effort.
    It is my escape to go and take pictures
    Pushing my self to... exceed my self...

It puts me in a better place than one where everyone has these ridiculous and unrealistic selfish desires for themselves.

The only expectation i have is of being just a little smarter than yesterday.
    Thanks guys
    William Garza
    Spine-Health Mod
    erator

Welcome to Spine-Health

advertisement