Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

I am losing the battle one day at a time.

Comments

• armelindarmelind South TexasPosts: 130
    LMAO! I forgot about that.... but yeah... I feel the same still.
    Oh and Btw, the band is over. I called them up to ask if they were ready to get it going and all I got was... no. I really looked forward to getting out of the house for that. But I also regretted lugging all my equipment for a show. Now I have a whole bunch of P/A equipment at a former band members house with no place to put it in my own home. I was praying for this day not to happen so I could have a place for the equipment for the band. Now I have no band and need to figure something out. I think I am going to sell it all because I am done fooling myself into thinking I will use it again.
  • advertisement
  • Awww, I'm truly sad to hear that. I read through the whole thread the other day, and was rooting for you. What type of music did your band play? 
    We play(ed) classic rock covers and originals. Deep Purple, Van Halen, Judas Priest, Aerosmith, Led Zeppelin....all from the late 60's to 90's. Not much of the newer stuff at all. Just the old heavy stuff.
  • memerainboltmemerainbolt IndianaPosts: 6,479
    Love the classic rock!! Nothing like it!
    Sandra
    Veritas-Health Forum Moderator
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    Please read my  Medical History
  • advertisement
    To check out my old band, go to youtube and do a search for this video: DOSREN RETOX HIGHWAY STAR REMIX

The name of my band was Dosren (out of San Antonio) and we had a bunch of vids of us from practice and a few from playing shows. We also had some original material on there but you could stream our music thru Reverbnation or go to our Facebook page. Its all still up. We never announced our break up yet.

I think the moderators will let this thru faster as long as it isnt a link.

• That be some killer music...
    William Garza
    Spine-Health Mod
    erator

Welcome to Spine-Health

I am the fat bassist with the bad back lol
  • Thats what i like about San Antonio,Austin,Houston ,Corpus...good music.
    Your not fat..yer fluffy..
    Saw Rotel and the Hot Tomatoes in Blanco at Christmas..them some..Sassy gals!
    William Garza
    Spine-Health Mod
    erator

Welcome to Spine-Health

• SavageSavage United StatesPosts: 7,385
    Hey armelind !
    I watched you and your group on YouTube.
    Loved it!
    As meme mentioned...classic rock!....nothing like it!
    Sue
    Honorary Spine-Health Moderator
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Please read my medical history at: Medical History

advertisement