Just a small list of things I've learned while in the recovery process:
1) Logrolling isn't just for lumberjacks anymore
2) The amount of pain you are in is in direct proportion to how often you drop stuff (Grabber-users UNITE!!)
3) The words "modesty" and "hospital" do NOT belong in the same sentence. Ever.
4) I can do more with my toes than I ever thought possible
5) The efficacy of laxatives is in direct proportion from your distance from the bathroom
Feel free to add to the list...hope you're all doing well today!
Kimmy72, Spine-health Moderator
Firm believer in PMA!