Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement
Data Entry Job – SCAM!

We are aware that someone out there is using our CEO’s name and our company name to “recruit” people for a data entry job. It is a fake. Please do not give them any of your personal information. We are not now, nor have we ever, had data entry positions available.

Any Young People here with back problems? 20yrs< old

I have really abused my back in the past, and im just wonderin what are you guys stories aswell, i Spent my highschool years lugging alot of weight and though I used many protective devices, I still am in quite alot of pain day by day now. 

Im just what are you guys opinion on my case and my chances of finding stability in pain, i have my story in detail in the Athritis forum.

Heres most I can think off that bat that is in my favor..throughout those 4 years:

- no past accidents or truama
- done during my prime 
- Holidays Off
- summer breaks Off
- spring breaks Off
- and not to mention a WHOLE sophmore year off
- Use of a rolling luggage at the last half of my senior year
- Use of a hand truck
- short term use of weight lifting belt

advertisement

Comments

• Hello :) yeah i got a pretty good mattress. i normally fall asleep in all kinda ways i guess i never thought of that.
  • SavageSavage United StatesPosts: 7,385
    Sue
    Honorary Spine-Health Moderator
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Please read my medical history at: Medical History

• advertisement
  • I'm in my 20s too. I've been having upper back, shoulder, arm, and neck pain for the past few months caused by a pinched nerve. I tried working out from some exercise videos since I was feeling better and what a horrible idea. Now my lower back is in pain. I've actually never had lower back pain before and really hope it dissipates. This reduces the different types of exercising I can do and I really wish it wouldn't. 

What did you do in the past that's causing this lower back pain? 
  • Hi Nila, i have been diagnosed with l5s1 herniation and was doing self exercising by watching you tube video. Definitely very bad idea until I went to physiotherapist..Now getting better.
  • dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 12,243
    So true.
    • Self Exercising
    • Self Diagnosing
    • Self Treatments
    There are all available on the Internet.  They may work for a small percentage, but for the majority of folks, they are too general and may cause potential problems.

All the above need to be discussed and approved by your doctor(s)

Ron DiLauro Veritas-Health Forums Manager
    I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences
    You can email me at: rdilauro@veritashealth.com
  • advertisement
  • INila said:

I'm in my 20s too. I've been having upper back, shoulder, arm, and neck pain for the past few months caused by a pinched nerve. I tried working out from some exercise videos since I was feeling better and what a horrible idea. Now my lower back is in pain. I've actually never had lower back pain before and really hope it dissipates. This reduces the different types of exercising I can do and I really wish it wouldn't. 

What did you do in the past that's causing this lower back pain? 

So avoidable but I used to carry alot weight in a back pack seliing candy and soda, i did it for Freshman year during highschool and i started to have knee/catching problems and went to the doctor but.. They never really asked me what i did and tossed me antiinflamorties. This persisted througout highscool on and off.
    i suspected it but the need for money got the best of me. I even stopped for a while and tried to get an actually job but when my family started falling into debt and to no success i hard headly went back to it.. Using a weight belt, hand truck, roller lugagge and thought ill just do this for this small time in my life and just be cuatious but the damage was done.. i starting goin to college and kept getting spams every other month till now the pain finally is lingering now.
advertisement