Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.

Type of Doctor

Hi. I am seeking input as to what type of specialist doctor to see. I am looking for someone to authorise an MRI and to interpret it and diagnose the cause of my lower back pain. What are your suggestions? What doctors have you seen and found useful for your diagnosis? If you need more details on my situation look here http://www.spine-health.com/forum/discussion/88473/pain/lower-back-pain/unknown-pain-cause



Sign In or Register to comment.