Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

We're building a better forum experience with you in mind. Beginning June 26, 2019, all Veritas Health forums will move to forum.veritashealth.com.

Learn More

360 fusion l5-s1 & l4-l5

This will be my second surgery in this region. My first was a disc replacement in both levels. It's been 4 years but they have failed. My doctor has advised me to have this 360 fusion. I also have a pretty good case of "black disc" according to my doc. Surgery is in two weeks and I'm starting to get a little scared and ancy. Anyone have any information on this surgery as far as what to really expect from recovery? Pain, time, any help would be great. I'm 32 years old and a husband and father of three girls. I was a diesel mechanic for 7 years till my last surgery ended that. Since then I've been a grader operator for my local county. I'm a little worried how this will effect my job career and even if it's going to be a possibility in the future. Seems like my world is crashing right now. Thanks for any advice you could give.
advertisement