Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

We're building a better forum experience with you in mind. Beginning June 26, 2019, all Veritas Health forums will move to forum.veritashealth.com.

Learn More

C6 and C7 destroyed magically

I had the surgery on the 25th of January and then last week when I was sitting in my office doing some work the office door slammed. It startled me very badly that instinctively that I turned my head almost fully to the right. (without the collar on) the doctor had told me that when I was at home I could transition out of wearing it all the time since I was healing well. I was still holding my head straight up not looking down, or up, side to side you know all those lovely restrictions that go along with it. I am not aloud to go back to work due to my job is very labor intense. We are not sure how I shattered the discs to begin with but the doctors said that when I did it I made no room for a repair job it was all or nothing. SO plates and screws are my new accessories. Over the last few days the swelling has been getting worse and the incision is starting to get red when it was almost not even visible. I have an appointment on Tuesday but not sure what I should do in the mean time or if there is even a reason to be concerned. Anyone got any suggestions for me?
advertisement