Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

From Transition to moving forward

What is..Forward?
What is moving forward for You?
William Garza
Spine-Health Mod
erator

Welcome to Spine-Health

advertisement

Comments

• Sheri76Sheri76 Michigan Posts: 646
    Not repeating same mistakes.... Letting go of things I can't control.... Not letting tomorrow's problems steal my peace for today.
  • SadAthleteSadAthlete Toronto Ontario Posts: 39
    Trying new therapies for even more pain relief and progress in my rehabilitation. Realizing that I got hurt because I was being young and dumb at the time(24)... Almost two years ago. Could done, shoulda done things different but was doing what I thought was best with the knowledge I had at the time. 

So accepting my mistake that has led me down this dark path showing some light as time goes on and not being hard on myself for it. 
    Continue to suffer from alignment issue and myofasical pain in rib cage and pelvic area.
    Nerve pain and back pain are more stable these days but still get flare ups.
  • advertisement
  • itsautonomicitsautonomic LouisianaPosts: 2,561
    stabilty of my issues. Then attempting my ridiculously long list of goals.
    Do your due dilegence, trust you know your body and question everything if it does not fit. Advocate for yourself and you will be suprised what will be revealed trusting your body and instinct.
  • Not being hard on yourself is a sure way to move forward with hope..but betcha it was hard to stop no?

Your getting your feet under yourself..that! Is a sure sign!

Bravo you two!
    Light the Way!
    William Garza
    Spine-Health Mod
    erator

Welcome to Spine-Health

• Max_LeeMax_Lee New York, United StatesPosts: 389
    Moving forward will be when my past decides to quit haunting me every second of my life. Then I will be able to leave it behind. I want to, but it won't leave me alone.
    Kieran 
     "The loneliest people are the kindest. The saddest people smile the
    brightest. The most damaged people are the wisest. All because they do
    not wish to see anyone else suffer the way they do.''-Anonymous

My Story: https://www.spine-health.com/forum/discussion/90688/pain/neck-pain-cervical/help#latest

• advertisement
  • itsautonomicitsautonomic LouisianaPosts: 2,561
    Max, for me it was all about pain relief.  When I had my injection that immensely helped my thoracic damage and then years later when I had my recent injection that helped for four days with another issue it all happened on its own, the past fell away and the future opened up. Unfortunately, the pain coming back caused the past to come back into play and the future to close off. But in the times I found relief the change was almost instantaneous in my mind.
    Do your due dilegence, trust you know your body and question everything if it does not fit. Advocate for yourself and you will be suprised what will be revealed trusting your body and instinct.
  • Max
    That is the pernicious pain
    I hope one day you will be fee of it
    William Garza
    Spine-Health Mod
    erator

Welcome to Spine-Health

advertisement