Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Just Hit Me

Comments

• itsautonomicitsautonomic LouisianaPosts: 2,561
    edited 04/28/2016 - 2:51 PM
    Its so hard for me to believe anyone could have a rift based on religion, I wish more people just respected others belief's no matter how stupid they might seem from the outside ( personally I think all organized religion is nuts, but I would never judge someone's belief , to each their own).  So many of my friends have issues around this and from the outside its so hard to understand because they are up in arms over another person's belief as if the existence of it underhand their own belief.  I just do not get it at all cause we are all just trying to find our way in this crazy , sometimes horrible world.
    A person can tell me I am a christian and I do not bat an eye ( unless they try to convince me my belief is wrong) no judgement, when I say I am somewhere between an atheist and agnostic , my beliefs are constantly changing with life over time ,I am judged so hard and some people do not talk to me anymore or make snide comments.  When I was a christian when I was young I always thought atheists and such were the judgmental people, later in life I realize they really don't care nor have anything to sell or convince you of. Found my way here and it fits so well for me, and I know others have went from one extreme to the other, who cares good for them if it helps???  Life is a search and constant growing, if it isn't its a stagnant life. 
    Do your due dilegence, trust you know your body and question everything if it does not fit. Advocate for yourself and you will be suprised what will be revealed trusting your body and instinct.
  • dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 13,526
    Remember,

No Religion
      No Politics

on our forums
    Ron DiLauro Veritas-Health Forums Manager
    I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences 
  • advertisement
  • itsautonomicitsautonomic LouisianaPosts: 2,561
    You are right could you delete it?
    Do your due dilegence, trust you know your body and question everything if it does not fit. Advocate for yourself and you will be suprised what will be revealed trusting your body and instinct.
  • Jerome001Jerome001 Cocoa Beach, FloridaPosts: 363
    Friends are god's way of apologizing for the family he gave us! :)
  • We actually had a bunch of people show up unexpectedly on Friday night--and just the good vibes from the people who were here was really healing!!  Jerome, your comment came to life for me on Friday night!!
    Kimmy72, Spine-health Moderator
    Firm believer in PMA!
  • advertisement
advertisement