Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

X-ray after wearing a bone stimulator and 6 month post fusion

Here is my x ray results. Lumbar vertebral bodies are normal in height and alignment. a disc spacer is present at L3L4 level. There is fusion at L4/5 and l5s1 levels. Left pedical screws and adjoining rod are seen at L3L4 level. There ia s minimal anterolisthesis of L3 on L4 of 2mm. This is 3mm on the extension veiws and 2mm on the flexion views. not significantly change with positional changes. No compression fractures seen. Not sure what to think!
Had L4L5 and L5s1 fused in 1999
10/27/15 TLIF of L3L4
360 OLIF revision on 7/6/16 for L3L4
advertisement

Comments

• SavageSavage United StatesPosts: 7,385
    Just a reminder...there are no medical professionals on this forum side of site.

We members are not allowed to try to interpret meaning of MRIs written impressions, nor any other tests.
    We are not to comment about MRIs at all.

Please speak with your doctor as he knows best what he is looking for and what he wants to rule out.
    Thank you
    Sue
    Honorary Spine-Health Moderator
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Please read my medical history at: Medical History

• I am sure their are thousands of people who had a flexion and extension who can share there info and not try being a doctor!!!
    Had L4L5 and L5s1 fused in 1999
    10/27/15 TLIF of L3L4
    360 OLIF revision on 7/6/16 for L3L4
  • advertisement
  • But we aren't allowed to
  • Besides asking my doctor about stuff in my MRI results or X-Ray stuff, etc....I Google. But really talking to your doctor if he or she is remotely trustworthy is better.
    Jennifer
advertisement