Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

What am I going to do tomorrow?

Comments

• Ahhh all this talk of holidays and sea breezes has brought back memories ... and ones I want to revisit at some point.

My weekend started yesterday as my partner has a weekend commitment of a military form. We had a catch up when he got home, a nice meal and a bottle of bubbles. My social time this weekend will be via the telephone to some family members down south that I can't travel to see. There will be much laughter and silliness

I went to a garden centre the other day Dilauro, one of my passions to feed my mind. I took a friend for coffee that I met at Hydrotherapy, so good can come out of bad experiences :-)

I had weekend visit to a National Trust property earlier this month, so a bit of history, landscape gardens to admire AND cream tea. It turned out to be 8 miles from home and I always thought it was a lot further away and unmanageable for distance/pain etc. I need to learn more of the geographics of this area!
    AJ
    AJGormit

---------------------------------------------------------------

L5/S1 herniation Apr 2013
    nerve root injections Oct 2013
    L5/S1 discectomy Jan 2014
    L5/S1 nerve roo &, facet joint injections & edpidural Jan 2015
    L5/S1 revised discectomy, L4/L5 discectomy & Wallis Inswing Stabilisation L4/L5 May 1st 2015
    L4-S1 TLIF with decompression June 2017
  • I'm so happy reading through all of these posts--such joy at the possibilities,  and AJ-it sounds like you already made your dream day come to fruition...
    Love all the good vibes! 
    Who's next????? 
    Kimmy72, Spine-health Moderator
    Firm believer in PMA!
  • advertisement
  • Thanks Kimmy72, yes one of my dream days I can manage at the moment.  i hope to progress onto other member's dream days - the beach, sea breezes, sand between my toes and the healing sun.  I will get there.

be careful with the bins and enjoy the mind erasers :-)
    AJ
    AJGormit

L5/S1 revised discectomy, L4/L5 discectomy & Wallis Inswing Stabilisation L4/L5 May 1st 2015
  • In my fantasy,  I bend,  lift,  and twist with reckless abandon!  
    Kimmy72, Spine-health Moderator
    Firm believer in PMA!
  • ha ha Kimmy72 I run up the stairs and dance madly to loud uplifting music in my fantasy.  I just do a form of dancing laying down now, listening to music and it does make me laugh.  We have to adapt and embrace the changes and not let the pain get in the way of fun!
    AJGormit

• advertisement
  • So, it was my daughters 18th bday yesterday.  She finally found a prom dress and shoes she loved enough to purchase. And With only eight days left.  That is a miracle all its own. Hurray!!

Our family had a lovely dinner out with my parents and a beloved cousin which ended with birthday cake and song.  Couldn't have been better!

Next week brings an end of the year spring band concert. My 13yo plays clarinet in JH honor band.  Field day and end of the year awards at the elementary for my two little boys. Then prom for the eldest next weekend.  

I'm so glad the school year is coming to an end.  Summertime is much less stressful.
    *Spinal arthritis         *DDD       *cervical steroid injections (2016)
    *degenerated disks w/pinched nerve C5/C6 & C6/C7(needs surgery) 
    *worst herniations T7/T8 & L3/L4
    *(2013) Facet injections twice 
    *(2013) Facet denervations
  • Make me some
    CINNAMON SUGER FRENCH FRIES..
    why are not these things invented yet?
    William Garza
    Spine-Health Mod
    erator

Welcome to Spine-Health

• Well...you could just have some churros.  Yummy!
    *Spinal arthritis         *DDD       *cervical steroid injections (2016)
    *degenerated disks w/pinched nerve C5/C6 & C6/C7(needs surgery) 
    *worst herniations T7/T8 & L3/L4
    *(2013) Facet injections twice 
    *(2013) Facet denervations
  • Yeah..i did..

2 bags of yummy
    Now my tummy is a little rummy
    It must be a subliminal thing.

The bag rustles..and whispers
    Eat me..eat lots more
    And a bottle of pop the fizzes ahhhhhhhhhhh as it opens..

Its a conspiracy i say!
    Just kidding..my budys daughter works there and she gave me the works..
    Wanton woman!!!
    Dont yea know the path to mah heart..is through mahh belleh!

William Garza
    Spine-Health Mod
    erator

Welcome to Spine-Health

advertisement