Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement
New Members, Please read our Forum Rules before submitting your first discussion

hello all, new to the group

hello, im new to the group I want to introduce myself, im 30 years old with small four children. I fell and broke my tail bone right after having my 4th child. every since I had back pain. its gotten to the point where im in tears. I have been complaning about it for months with no one listening. finally my pc sent to to physical therapy and pain management. I have completed 7 weeks of physical therapy with no results. I have been to 2 pain management appointments who actuially finally got me an mri and suggested lumbar joint injections. im just waiting on my insurance to approve the injections. what am I supposed to do until then? the pain in my lower back is horrible. its a constant no matter what stabbing pain. from my mri I have 3 herniated disc and another degenerating and even a tiny cyst on a bone. yesterday I saw my family care dr who gave my pain patches trhat once again my insurance doesn't want to pay for so now im waiting for the approval in horrible pain. what to do?
advertisement

Comments

• SooveritSooverit Finger Lakes region of NYPosts: 460
    Hi Ashleybueso,

Ouch! So sorry you have such pain...and while taking care of four kids!  :#

I'd be calling my insurance company. 

Do have anything for pain in the meantime? 

Welcome :)
  • SavageSavage United StatesPosts: 7,385
    hello ashleybeuso24 !
    welcome to spine-health
    please click on link for helpful information!
    Sue
    Honorary Spine-Health Moderator
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Please read my medical history at: Medical History

• advertisement
  • no I have nothing in the mean time, I had been making trips to the er when it gets so bad that I cant take it but I don't want to and I shouldn't have to do that. I was on the phone with insurance company all day yesterday. my dr sent over the pa for the pain patch but that haven't processed it yet.