Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement
Data Entry Job – SCAM!

We are aware that someone out there is using our CEO’s name and our company name to “recruit” people for a data entry job. It is a fake. Please do not give them any of your personal information. We are not now, nor have we ever, had data entry positions available.

Atlas Adjustments Causing Headaches

Hello all. I Am hoping to find another possible alternative treatment and would like some input from others who may have walked a similar path as me. for the past year i have been getting atlas vertebrae adjustments to help with my hip/ groin pain. unfortunately these adjustments just don't help like they used to. They do help relieve the hip/ groin pain but they cause headaches that have just become to unbearable. Tension like headaches that occur in the temple and ear area. the pain of the headaches just out match the hip pain. can anybody suggest a new type of therapy that could possibly help me? I will also give my back story to further improve my chances of finding the right treatment for me. the past two years I had been getting pain in the area of my left hip that follows the groin crease accompanied by waves of intense coccyx pain and monthly waves of horrible back pain  located over the kidneys. after months of confusion it was discovered that i had a co infection of Lyme disease called Mycoplasma. Currently i am on my 5th month of antibiotics and both the coccyx pain and the horrible back pain have decreased almost to the point where they are gone. sadly, the hip pain has not changed much and seems as though it is unrelated to the other problems i had been facing. my quality of life has improved dramatically however this hip/ groin pain gets to me . i also find it important to note that i had a groin hernia in this area in 2014, but the fact that the atlas adjustment help with the pain lead me to believe that its more of a structural issue than a repeated hernia. and ct scans and ultra sounds prove that the groin surgery was a success. any input would be greatly appreciated and if there are any questions i will gladly answer them.
advertisement

Comments

• SavageSavage United StatesPosts: 7,385
    Hello atticusfoo !
    Welcome to Spine-Health
    Please click on link for helpful information!
    Sue
    Honorary Spine-Health Moderator
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Please read my medical history at: Medical History

• lauramanllauraman AtlantaPosts: 27
    Who is working on you? 
  • advertisement
  • atticusfooaatticusfoo PennsylvaniaPosts: 2
    edited 07/04/2016 - 1:01 AM
    5.10 You agree not to post specific physician names or health care facilities names on Spine-Health.com.
    comment edited by Liz, Spine-health Moderator

• lauramanllauraman AtlantaPosts: 27
    Let's try this again atticusfoo. Which type of practitioner is working on you? I.E. what is their title only not including their name or any reference to their professional identity  :)
advertisement