Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Dealing with judgmental people,pain and mobility

advertisement

Comments

• Bah
    Not worth your time.
    You know your exact worth and thats all that counts in the end
    William Garza
    Spine-Health Mod
    erator

Welcome to Spine-Health

• Pedrovette96PPedrovette96 New England USAPosts: 13
    edited 08/12/2016 - 2:30 PM
    Thanks, william 
  • advertisement
  • Seriously
    Somehow they may think that your coming from a position of weakness, and that they have a say over you.
    Wrong.

Your still viable
    Your still valuable
    You still have strength and worth.

You will show that you still have a mind and a will to power.
    Yours.

Hold your head up
    Youve done no wrong, let them twitter about..you have a life to live on your terms.
    William Garza
    Spine-Health Mod
    erator

Welcome to Spine-Health

• SooveritSooverit Finger Lakes region of NYPosts: 460
    But think of the quality of people who would behave that way. What kind of person is like that? Are they kind? Intelligent? Good natured? Socially developed and aware? 

As an old friend used to say, "sometimes not fitting in is a badge of honor." 

• Pedrovette96PPedrovette96 New England USAPosts: 13
    edited 08/12/2016 - 10:37 PM
    Thanks you william,Sooverit,Marie82
  • advertisement
  • You hanging in there today?
    Me, I overdid it a bit, life calls..i,answered..now laying down and certain people scowling like grumpy cat at me...

Ultimately
    Its your life, and learning to and making the best of it is all up to us.
    Not all days will be bad

Let the grumpys..be grumpy..they always may be...which means you dony have to..

Find that glimmer that helps you smile
    Sometimes, your only happiness will be knowing your doing your best, and working to be better everyday.
    Youll get there.

William Garza
    Spine-Health Mod
    erator

Welcome to Spine-Health

• memerainboltmemerainbolt IndianaPosts: 6,062
    You owe no one an explanation. Everyone has an opinion. And you can waste a lot of emotions to try to change their opinion. If it's people you don't know, why bother? Hold your head up high, grin like a Cheshire cat and say to yourself "if you only knew". Keep the negativity far far away. 
    Sandra
    Spine-Health Moderator
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    Please read my  Medical History
advertisement