Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Pain meds question

advertisement

Comments

• mrandemmrande OregonPosts: 4
    edited 06/29/2016 - 7:46 AM
    You may have already tried Gabapentin. If not give it a try. It is for nerve pain and it made a huge difference for me when oxycodone and Norco really don't help. Also the opiates are addictive and cause constipation. I hope you find a solution for your pain and do everything your doctor says to avoid more severe problems.

There are no medical professionals on the forum side of this site. Therefore everything you read is based on the personal experiences and/or research done by the individual member. Comments should never be taken as pure medical facts. You need to discuss this with your doctor. They are the only ones that can provide you with detailed information about you, the patient.

• I'm on lyrica to. I have been able to cut back to my percocet 2 times a day usually. I still have my bad days but the lyrica is helping at 400 mg per day. I'm wondering if it wouldn't help upping the dose though and will try and talk to my Dr about it when I see him in 2 wks. It's all still a little iffy on if I'll be able to get off my meds fully or not just due to damage I have to the nerves and spine in general 
  • advertisement
  • I had so nasty side effects caused by Lyrica, even greater than with Oxycodein! :open_mouth:" alt=":open_mouth:" height="20" />  It caused psychological effect that I couldn't differentiate 3D and 2D. So I stopped taking it, but I can tell it was at least helpful for neurotic pain.
    Kristijan (33)

St. post vertebrosynthesis transpedicularis Th11-Th12-L1-L2 sec Expidium, Stabilization (10.5.2016.)
    Scoliosis THL Gravis (as of age od 13)
    Protrusio disci L3/L4
    Osteochondrosis
    Radiculopathia C6C7 bill, C8Th1 dec, L3L4 i L5S1 bill
    Hemangioma Th8
    Sy CC et CB
    Sy thoracale
    Sy LS chr