Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement
Data Entry Job – SCAM!

We are aware that someone out there is using our CEO’s name and our company name to “recruit” people for a data entry job. It is a fake. Please do not give them any of your personal information. We are not now, nor have we ever, had data entry positions available.

I can't believe what I just read

advertisement

Comments

• Every manual labor job around heavy equipment and gas/oil I have worked I have known those doing drugs while doing the work.  Very scary.  I used to be the go to drug test for OSHA requirements at one company if the person selected at random could not pass so they wouldn't get fired and lose a worker and the company would not get in trouble with OSHA.

Boy, there is a way around everything, isn't there??  How ironic that you--the one in pain and could have chosen to self-medicate, but didn't--was the go to guy for the urine screens...Holy cow...
    Kimmy72, Spine-health Moderator
    Firm believer in PMA!
  • itsautonomicitsautonomic LouisianaPosts: 2,561
    edited 06/29/2016 - 12:11 PM
    I wasn't hurt back then for the go to urine screen, just young and naive and poor understanding of safety.  I would walk out the door today at a job if that happened and never come back, because I understand that even though I am not doing it, others doing it presents danger you cannot control. And yes there are ways around everything out there.
    Do your due dilegence, trust you know your body and question everything if it does not fit. Advocate for yourself and you will be suprised what will be revealed trusting your body and instinct.
  • advertisement

• Every manual labor job around heavy equipment and gas/oil I have worked I have known those doing drugs while doing the work.  Very scary.  I used to be the go to drug test for OSHA requirements at one company if the person selected at random could not pass so they wouldn't get fired and lose a worker and the company would not get in trouble with OSHA.

Good googly moogly...I thought I ! Was the only one that happened to..
    It was up to 3 times a month..the safety guy would pull me off and send me to different clinics for the P test...

It got so bad, they actually sent over a tech and had me do one with a DOT officer present..
    All they could find was MT DEW!

Bad times to be a coke head then..
    The fellows doing it were laughing at me till my buddy squared up to them and told them to stop.
    William Garza
    Spine-Health Mod
    erator

Welcome to Spine-Health