Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement
advertisement
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Results of my back problem sciatica

Results of my back pain: lumbar interverebral discs dehydrated, L4 & L5 disc space reduced, L2 & L3  annular disc bulge,, L4 & L5 focal disc protrusion impinging on the descending nerve roots with marrowing of central canal with facet join hypertrophic changes, L5 & S1 contact with descending right S1 root. Dengenerative changes at L2-3, L4-5 and L5-S1. and stenosis. So felt down when came home, to know all of this going on and the pain on top.
advertisement

Comments

• dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 11,923
    There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
    This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test
    Ron DiLauro Veritas-Health Forums Manager
    I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences
    You can email me at: rdilauro@veritashealth.com
  • oh ok, I just put it up anyway, some one else may have similar results. I looked it up anyway on internet.
  • advertisement

• dilauro said:

There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
    This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Ron,

I must say that this was a pretty unfriendly and unhelpful response.

Ladywriter1968 wasn't even asking for any advice. She just stated the results of her tests and told us about her pain and how down she feels. That neither breaches any of the rules of the site or warrants your somewhat dismissive reply.

Ernie
    ______
    Bike accident (April 2015)
    Various ineffective conservative treatments - acupuncture, soft tissue massage, dry needling, Gabepentin (2015)
    Facet joint injections (March 2016)
    Pregabelin (April 2016)
    Spinal Nerve Root Block injections (June 2016)
  • smartens162smartens162 Manitoba, CanadaPosts: 388
    seeing test results can be discouraging.  But you are also now armed with information you did not have before - that is power.  After the initial shock wears off, you will feel ready to take the next steps, seeking professional advice on what the best course of action is.  Wishing you some relief ahead
advertisement