Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

We're building a better forum experience with you in mind. Beginning June 26, 2019, all Veritas Health forums will move to forum.veritashealth.com.

Learn More

Social support=0, nada

Comments

• Again thanks to all. Due to a mini stroke in 13 I forgot a lot. Some has come back after awhile on the subject, this site included. When I get on here I'm not feeling very well and more times than not I break a rule, get the standard reminder ,which in my case makes it worse. I found some other pain places that have conference calls in addition. I think that would be better. I can't be nice when I feel like crap. So bye, and ggood luckto everyone. In 7 years I'm still here, when for 6 I wished everyday would be my last.

• Some people have made good points. Also asked what my condition is. So we will see. It's in my profile.

• advertisement
  • LarnersourLLarnersour Los Angeles, CAPosts: 52
    Hi there, I'm really sorry about your situation but you have to keep it  and to go on, there are a lot of things that you can do, and everything depends just on you. I'm really sorry about your situation and I hope you'll keep it more positively!
  • Been, awhile .... it still sucks, but not as bad.  My responsibilities have gone down, off the narcotics and PM, off all docs for this  and take each moment by itself not thinking about the next, or tomorrow or even the next 5 minutes .

I'm alive and walked away from the fight, now? It passes right through me like a wave..

• memerainboltmemerainbolt IndianaPosts: 6,476

Good to hear from you but do you feel like talking.

Sandra
    Veritas-Health Forum Moderator
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    Please read my  Medical History
  • advertisement
advertisement