Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement
New Members, Please read our Forum Rules before submitting your first discussion

About me

Hello,. I have been reading posts about pain.  I also have intercostal rib pain, and foot pain.  Very debilitating.  I am seeking treatment with a pain management doc.  Nothing has helped.  Also doing massage therapy and acupuncture.  Not sure if these are working.  My MRI shows multiple issues at every level of my spine.  
advertisement

Comments

• Hello, K9er!

I don't like to assume things, but does your username mean you're a dog lover or breeder?  If so, do you have a favorite?

I am sorry to hear of your suffering.  I do not know much about "intercostal rib" pain, but from the way you wrote about it, it seems like a very hard situation with which to cope.  I am hoping you will, at the very least, find some understanding and support here on these forums!! 

Welcome to Spine-Health!  Please click on the following link for some helpful information to get you started!

Welcome to Spine-Health
    Kimmy72, Spine-health Moderator
    Firm believer in PMA!
  • SavageSavage United StatesPosts: 7,385
    Hello...
    You mentioned you have spinal issues at every level.

I have severe rib cage pain...including upper ribcage and under arms!
    That was among my first symptoms..and is better managed but still bothersome today.
    My pain management Doctor explained it is from my thoracic issues.

Prior to,treatment from PM doctor, I would soak in a hot tub about 12 times a day..trying for any relief.
    Am glad my water bill included in the rent.
    Sue
    Honorary Spine-Health Moderator
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Please read my medical history at: Medical History

• advertisement