Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Laughter Goes a long way - Laugh In

Comments

• Awwww...PLEASE??  It's PG-13 at worst...
    Kimmy72, Spine-health Moderator
    Firm believer in PMA!
  • Kimmy72KKimmy72 Posts: 2,103
    edited 07/20/2016 - 3:32 PM
    Sorry for the long pause...had my first physical therapy appointment, so had to run...

Beer Nuts are $1.99, and deer nuts are under a buck.  :D :p

Woohoo!  Who's next????
    Firm believer in PMA!
  • advertisement
  • itsautonomicitsautonomic LouisianaPosts: 2,561
    Haha
    Do your due dilegence, trust you know your body and question everything if it does not fit. Advocate for yourself and you will be suprised what will be revealed trusting your body and instinct.
  • YAAAAY...I made you laugh, Aaron!!  Right back atcha for the WAAA TAAAAA!!
    Firm believer in PMA!
  • Bruce EitmanBruce Eitman Akron, OH, USAPosts: 1,510
    Just heard this one last night:

An engineer died and was sent to hell.  The engineer thought that hell could use some air conditioning and water, so he approached the devil.  "Hey devil, if you give me a week, I can get air conditioning and water down here"  Given that the engineer was going to spend an eternity in hell, the devil said go ahead.

After a week, the engineer approached the devil again and asked what he thought of the air conditioning and water.  The devil was very pleased.

Soon God heard and figured out that there was a mistake, the engineer should have gone to heaven.  God spoke to the devil about but the devil was quite pleased by the new air conditioning and water, so he say that he was going too keep the engineer.

God said, well it was a mistake - we need to make it right.
    The devil said no, not gonna do it.
    God said you have to do it.
    The devil said no I don't, I like the engineer.
    God started to get frustrated and said well then I am going to sue you

To which the devil said "where are you going to find a lawyer?"

Bruce

Read my story at Bruce - My Story
    ACDF C4-C5-C6-C7, and getting better every day
    It has been a process of healing, learning, exercising, and resting - and figuring out when to do which.

• advertisement
  • Ellen625EEllen625 New Jersey, USPosts: 757
    Good one. Bruce!
  • That one  made me smile.
    Thanks
advertisement