Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement
Data Entry Job – SCAM!

We are aware that someone out there is using our CEO’s name and our company name to “recruit” people for a data entry job. It is a fake. Please do not give them any of your personal information. We are not now, nor have we ever, had data entry positions available.

Am I Crazy ???

advertisement

Comments

• HI Matt ! I am also so sorry to hear of your suffering and I too know "failed fusion/non-union" chronic pain. The road has not been easy and the future is proceeded with caution ! I have experienced many of the same physical and emotional feeling you stated. I agree with Kimmy72 that you can find comfort here on this site because here we are your unconditional family. We will support the highs and the lows ! So jump in and begin this journey with us !
    Tracy~
  • @ Kimmy72- no worries ! I love your energy ! Your endless commitment to making us feel the "Love" is greatly appreciated !

@ Bruce - you are the best;  such a resource of experience and acceptance !

@ Duckgirl - I too stare at the images and analyze them for hours just like you! As a matter of fact my last post-op visit I asked the  Doctor if I could snap a pic of the films & my fiancée says," Yeah she likes to stare at them !" LOL

@ DiLauro- Your knowledge and compassion shines through all your posts !

@ Ellen625- Hello my fellow Jerseyan ! I hope your recovery is going well !

@ gfish- I also have friends and family that ask me to share the photos that are kept on my cell ! Most people don't actually know the depth of our journey. Most people only see the outside and never take the time to look deeper !

@ itsautonomic- I agree - I  think I feel this way because I have experienced and suffered a great deal. Its about acceptance and going the distance that we share to encourage others that their is hope. I believe whether we continue to seek treatment or discontinue it we need to find peace somewhere. We are all in a different place of the journey that's the unique thing, when shared experience can help comfort others. I have followed your posts and you really put a lot of time and knowledge into your replies. I appreciate your compassion to help others suffering or seeking answers !

@ Fellow Spiney's-thank you for confirming we are definitely a different breed- only WE can relate to the world of pain. Only WE  can identify with the stigma that others place on us from their lack of understanding! Only WE understand the internal pain that can ultimately alter the rest of our lives from the suffering of chronic pain.

May we all find our peace one day at a time ~!

Tracy~
  • advertisement
  • Bruce EitmanBruce Eitman Akron, OH, USAPosts: 1,510
    joggerspirit

You are awesome yourself.  I find your, well, spirit to be an inspiration!  Thank you.

Bruce

Read my story at Bruce - My Story
    ACDF C4-C5-C6-C7, and getting better every day
    It has been a process of healing, learning, exercising, and resting - and figuring out when to do which.

• Thank you, Jogger with a Beautiful Spirit!!  I absolutely love your message, and hope that members here continue to cherish this site for the very special place that it is! 
    Kimmy72, Spine-health Moderator
    Firm believer in PMA!
  • Sharing the LOVE !!!
    Tracy~
  • advertisement
advertisement