Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Amish Elevator. This should make you smile!

gfishggfish Pittsburgh PAPosts: 240
An Amish boy and his father were at a mall. They were amazed by almost everything they saw, especially by the two two shinny, silver walls that could move apart and then slide together again. The boy asked, " What is this Father?" The father (never having seen an elevator) responded, "Son, I have never seen anything like this in my life, I don't know what it is".  While the boy and his father were watching with amazement, a fat, old lady in a wheel chair moved up to the moving walls and pressed a button. The walls opened and the lady rolled between them into a small room. The walls closed and the boy and his father watched the small circular numbers above the walls light up sequentially.They continued to watch until it reached the last number and then the numbers began in the reverse order. Finally the walls opened up again and a gorgeous 24-year-old blond stepped out. The father said quietly to his son..."Go get your mother". 
Greg fisher
advertisement

Comments

• That's cute!!  Thanks for the smile!! 
    Kimmy72, Spine-health Moderator
    Firm believer in PMA!
  • Bruce EitmanBruce Eitman Akron, OH, USAPosts: 1,510
    Which mall do I need to take my wife to?

Bruce

Read my story at Bruce - My Story
    ACDF C4-C5-C6-C7, and getting better every day
    It has been a process of healing, learning, exercising, and resting - and figuring out when to do which.

• advertisement
  • :o

You.  Did.  NOT. 

Bruce gets the Naughty Moderator Award for today!!  I thought I had that trophy in the bag...
    Firm believer in PMA!
  • Lol kimmy!

Here's a funny but very true story.

My grandma & mom were at a bakery getting some coffee when they decided to leave. They bumped into 2 lady's who kept getting in their way. This went on for at least 45 seconds of them saying "excuse me,excuse me" when my grandma noticed the lady had the same shoes as her! She said "oh wow you have the same shoes as me,and pants,and jacket........"

It wasn't just one,it was both of them walking into a full walled mirror. LOL
    They were laughing & turned to see the clerk who had fallen to the grow dying of laughter. 

Oh & if you're wondering, yes they're 100% Polish :D 
  • I would've been that clerk...

What a great family story, really!  How many years has that been circulating?  My family is far from Polish--even farther from perfect, but I can still say we share a family legacy of unintended, but totally self-inflicted hilarity...

When my mother and father first moved to Australia, my dad began teaching at a somewhat "hoity-toity" school on the "mainland".  My parents received and invitation to a Luau that the school was holding, which said, "Dress Accordingly".  So my Mom and Dad, being the creative types, went full-on Hawaiian--down to the grass skirts.  Off they went to the Luau.

Apparently, "Dress Accordingly" in Australia is akin to what "Black Tie" means here.  They walked into the party in full island regalia, only to see a bunch of people staring at them wordlessly in evening gowns and tuxedos.  They wanted to shrivel up inside their grass skirts, straw hats, and Hawaiian shirts!  We still howl every time we hear this...
    Firm believer in PMA!
  • advertisement
  • Haha haha that was awesome! 
    I love this story!!

We've have been sharing this one for almost 20 years. My brother says it's because we're bi-polish that we do these things
  • Hahahaha...I had a feeling your story had been making the rounds!!  And it's probably only the tip of the iceberg, right?  :D
    Firm believer in PMA!
  • There's some funny ones. Howabout yours?

Btw,what did they ever end up doing? I'm sure that was a great ice breaker though! I would have just died being all Hawaiian! 
  • Bruce EitmanBruce Eitman Akron, OH, USAPosts: 1,510

Kimmy

Oh. yes. I. DID!  I wear that crown proudly - next to my forgiving wife.

My wife had a good laugh at your response! 

Your story is hysterical, Joyful, I don't know what to say, but oh to have been there for that.

Bruce

Read my story at Bruce - My Story
    ACDF C4-C5-C6-C7, and getting better every day
    It has been a process of healing, learning, exercising, and resting - and figuring out when to do which.

• Haa!!
    William Garza
    Spine-Health Mod
    erator

Welcome to Spine-Health

advertisement