Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Funny Family Stories

I have to thank Gfish and Joyful_In_Sorrows for the inspiration behind this post!

Joyful and I began a chat about funny--albeit embarrassing, at times--stories from our family's histories.  I'm hoping to get some contributions from the members about those moments that humorously wove their way into the tapestry of their family's history. 

Got a funny family story?  I'd love to hear about it!!!  Let's all have a laugh together about our funny family moments!!
Kimmy72, Spine-health Moderator
Firm believer in PMA!
advertisement

Comments

• Ah thanks kimmy! Your's are hilarious too!

When my brother was in 3rd grade they had him do a Martin Luther King project. The kids had to finish the statement 'I had a dream' on a piece of paper. My brother being so literal,wrote "that I jumped out of a window." 
    Maybe not hysterical but cute.

Then there was a time at band camp....jk.

My son loves to jump while playing video games. It's really odd so I decided to record it. As he's jumping (I mean hopping) my husband let one rip. They stink BAD! My daughter who was almost 2 at the time & potty training, was sitting right next to him. She jumps up saying "oh-oh,oh-oh & ran to the bathroom. I followed wondering what she was doing. When I turned the corner she was standing in the doorway of the bathroom with her head down saying "poopy,poopy." She had thought SHE pooped her pants because of HIS fart. :) The video is really funny.

Ok, last one I promise. 
    This one is a personal one but it should make you all giggle.
    I was maybe 3 when I found a box of my mom's maxi pads. Seeing her use them I decided to give it a try. I removed the paper & stuck them all over my body. Even one where it was supposed to go,only it was sticky side up! Apparently I ran through the house screaming to get it off. Well no one could help me right away. They were all laughing too hard.

• Hahaha...ALL good!!  Your poor daughter!!  I wish you had video of you running around covered in maxi pads, too! :D  

When I was little and still in Australia, an East Indian family moved into our neighborhood.  They came to our house to introduce themselves, and I was with my mother when she answered the door.  Now, I had never seen dark-skinned people prior to this.  Before they could even set foot in the house, I said quite loudly, "Mummy!  Why are they so dirty?  Don't they ever take baths?!"

My poor mother--she probably wanted to become invisible on the spot...
    Kimmy72, Spine-health Moderator
    Firm believer in PMA!
  • advertisement
  • So weird my post didn't show up.

Lol kimmy! I'm sure they all understood. :)
  • Bruce EitmanBruce Eitman Akron, OH, USAPosts: 1,510

Joyful

I thought that I am the only person who says Then there was a time at band camp .  I used it last night to blank stares from my friends.

I loved it when you used it!

Bruce

Read my story at Bruce - My Story
    ACDF C4-C5-C6-C7, and getting better every day
    It has been a process of healing, learning, exercising, and resting - and figuring out when to do which.

• advertisement
  • Haha bruce! 
advertisement