Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

We're building a better forum experience with you in mind. Beginning June 26, 2019, all Veritas Health forums will move to forum.veritashealth.com.

Learn More

C5 corpectomy C6-7ACDF with anterior C3-7fusion and C3-7posterior laminectomy and fusion

I had the above mentioned surgery at end of march 2016. I have had multiple strained neck and lower lumbar pain for years. I had L4-5 laminectomy in 2001. Just wanting to know if anyone had all this done at one time and when to expect some of these symptoms to subside. My cervical ROM is limited and my neck and head feel like to sticks are shoved up in my head. The NS did put hardware rods and screws in  front and back. The front of my neck and under my chin above the incision are numb and tinglely and my lower jaw goes numb when I turn my head to the left occassionally. I still have massive headaches day and night and my back and upper thighs have muscle spasms frequently during day and night. My skin on my back also gets tinglely and numb occassionally. I still have arm and leg weakness and my legs feel like they are going to give out after just a little walking. The muscles behind my ears down to my shoulders feel like steel and my head feels like a boulder. It fells like my head is being pulled back and down. I have done PT. HELP   when does this end,
advertisement

Comments

• LizLiz Posts: 9,720
    hello daltonm
    please click on the link for useful information

Liz, 

Veritas-Health Forum Moderator

Spinal stenosis since 1995
    Lumber decompression surgery S1 L5-L3[1996]
    Cervical stenosis, so far avoided surgery
  • daltonmddaltonm columbia SCPosts: 2
    Thank you.  Have you seen anyone in the forum with this kind of surgery. I,m curious when this is suppose to start getting better.
  • advertisement