Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.

We're building a better forum experience with you in mind. Beginning June 26, 2019, all Veritas Health forums will move to forum.veritashealth.com.

Learn More

Where does it hurt?

I have been having this numbing, dull, throbbing  like pain in both butt cheeks.  It seems to go down back both thighs, my calves and than finally to my feet.  It feels like I could be going paralyzed any moment.  When I'm in the sitting position, it kills to bend to get up and the same going back down.. What is this?  I'm really scared .


  • smartens162smartens162 Manitoba, CanadaPosts: 451
    there are no professionals (doctors) that can diagnose you here, but plenty of people who can share their experiential knowledge.  Your first stop should be your primary care doctor, especially if this has been going on for awhile.  They can get you going in the right direction, be it pain management, ordering diagnostic tests, or recommend different therapies to try.  Have you tried any therapies, like massage, chiropractic, physiotherapy, acupunture?  
  • Bruce EitmanBruce Eitman Akron, OH, USAPosts: 1,510

    welcome to the spine-health forums.

    as smartens162 points out there are no medical professionals on the forums.  since there could be many causes, it is best to seek the advice of your doctor.

    please click on the following link for some helpful information to get you started welcome to spine-health


    Read my story at Bruce - My Story
    ACDF C4-C5-C6-C7, and getting better every day
    It has been a process of healing, learning, exercising, and resting - and figuring out when to do which.

  • advertisement
  • I feel for you. Nothing to add to what others have written- just to urge you to get to a doctor as soon as possible and have the problem diagnosed. If it is a spine problem, you're in for a long term problem- but from what I've seen on this forum since joining- you'll have plenty of support and good advice from others with similar problems
    Good Luck
Sign In or Register to comment.