Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement
Data Entry Job – SCAM!

We are aware that someone out there is using our CEO’s name and our company name to “recruit” people for a data entry job. It is a fake. Please do not give them any of your personal information. We are not now, nor have we ever, had data entry positions available.

Bilateral lower lumbar radio frequency ablation

Hi everyone so I had my first RFA a week ago and I'm in more pain now than I was before the procedure, I know the doc told me to expect to be a little sore afterwards but now I'm crooked and can't stand up straight, has anyone had this happen after the fact? I'm taking muscle relaxers and anti-inflamitory medication and it does nothing it's seems to me hettin
advertisement

Comments

• Hello, Mfvalle!

Have you contacted your doctor about this?  There's certainly a big difference between being "a little sore", and being unable to stand up straight!  Please check in with your doctor on this one, ok?

I'd like to welcome you to Spine-Health!  Please click on the following link for some helpful information to get you started!

Welcome to Spine-Health
    Kimmy72, Spine-health Moderator
    Firm believer in PMA!
  • mfvallemmfvalle Fort BelvoirPosts: 4
    Thanks for the welcome! I have been back to the doctor they said I'm experiencing a "Pain flair" it seems to be getting better she put we in a few different pain meds Tremadel and somethin else to stop the nerve pain, plus upped my muscle relaxers. The only big problem still is that I'm pretty crooked, went to see the chiropractor and it helped a little but I'll be going back into my regular doc Wednesday. I'm almost regretting doing the procedure at this point since I'm so uncomfortable. 
  • advertisement
  • mfvallemmfvalle Fort BelvoirPosts: 4
    Ok so update-so it's been two weeks since my procedure and although my pain ranges from a 2-4 throughout the day, I'm so out of alignment it's not even funny, doc says this is caused from extreme muscle spasms. Going to see a OMT Friday to try and get straightened out, has this happened to anyone else?
  • scinmyheartsscinmyheart Posts: 179
    edited 08/31/2016 - 7:26 PM
    mfvalle, I had the same procedure a month ago...for me, I was just a little sore the next day, but that was it

I wish I could get a refund because it has done absolutely nothing for...just like the one I had two years ago

so then the dr springs the 'ole bilateral SI joint injection two days ago...again, absolutely nothing.  He is going to do a second one the end of the month...will it help?  Probably not as no shots ever have...but I keep my yap shut and take it or I'll be labeled a non compliant patient and probably sent packing

I hope you get to feeling better...the only thing that has had me bent over for a week was a discography...Ill never do another
advertisement