Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement
New Members, Please read our Forum Rules before submitting your first discussion

Sciatica

Hi I am a new member flossy. I suffer from sciatica which has been a nuisance for a few years on and off. After seeing a chiropractor  who I have confidence in and doing the usual ice and excercises the wretched thing wonto leave me.
Waiting now for an mri so I hope they find the cause . Would love to hear from others  who have the same problem
Flossy
advertisement

Comments

• Ellen625EEllen625 New Jersey, USPosts: 757
    Hi Flossy
    I began experiencing severe sciatica back in March. It would not go away and affected my quality of life. I could not sit, drive or work. After a few months, I had an MRI which showed a large disk herniation which was causing the issue. I ended up  having a microdiscectomy in June. The sciatic pain is gone. This is just my experience however. Sciatica can be caused by other issues. If you search on this site, you will find some valuable information.
    (ps. make sure you get a copy of your mri pics and report).
    Ellen
  • SavageSavage United StatesPosts: 7,385
    hello flossy !
    welcome to spine-health
    please click on link for helpful information!
    Sue
    Honorary Spine-Health Moderator
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Please read my medical history at: Medical History

• advertisement