Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Pain Gone Numbness Continues

advertisement

Comments

• oddbotooddbot Los AngelesPosts: 5
    edited 09/18/2016 - 11:24 PM
    Thank you everyone for your messages... I really do appreciate it!  Here's an updated... The pain has stayed away thank goodness but the numbness continues.  Dr. said that It's just going to take time, he said NO surgery and to just wait it out.  I felt good about that.  So I continue on my journey in hopes that my right leg will eventually feel again! ha! I hope everyone is doing well and feeling better.  It's such a horrible pain to be in I know and all I can say at this point is just keep positive and pray.

Thanks again everyone!  I'll be back with updates.
  • tjlazerttjlazer TacomaPosts: 44
    The same thing happened to me and the numbness has not gone away.  It's gotten worse and they think I may need a foraminotomy on L5/S1.  Took a year to figure that out!  There was no hurtiated disc.  It's been a year and a half and I'm afraid it may be too late for the nerve to heal and the numbness to go away.  I would address this ASAP.
  • advertisement
  • tjlazerttjlazer TacomaPosts: 44
    Test
  • SavageSavage United StatesPosts: 7,385
    Hello,tjlazer!
    Welcome to Spine-Health
    Please click on link for helpful information!
    Sue
    Honorary Spine-Health Moderator
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Please read my medical history at: Medical History

• MarWinMarWin OhioPosts: 661
    @oddbot, is it possible that your numbness is now covering up the pain? By it's definition "numb" means: deprived of the power of sensation, which is confusing that you're getting both numbness and pain at the same sight. I know it sounds odd, but in any case, pain is always better than numb. I wouldn't wait too long to see someone. 

Did you keep your xray and mri images cd? What did they show you about your pelvic and spinal alignment? 

• advertisement
advertisement