Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

check up

so i saw my neurosurgon about my backpain/leg weakness he sent  me to pt and says the back pain is normal and theres no need for more serious treatments at this point i was up most of the night worried about all the possible outcomes of the visit overall im pleased with my visit to the doctor i didnt get to ask questions i wanted to ask BUT should the day come i need to see him again (hope i dont) im going to ask him

i hope everyone has had a good day
advertisement

Comments

• Kimmy72KKimmy72 Posts: 2,103
    edited 09/13/2016 - 8:15 PM
    Good for you, Heavenlyrae!!  Sometimes, it's the anxieties BEFORE the appointments/procedures that are actually the worst part, huh?

Hope you are relaxed and are having a great day/night yourself!!:)
    Kimmy72, Spine-health Moderator
    Firm believer in PMA!
  • ShivayaSShivaya Quebec, CanadaPosts: 36
    What kind of surgery did you have and how long ago? I had a laminectomy/discectomy 18 days ago and at this point my biggest complaint is back pain and stiffness (right at the top of my hip). There is leg pain too but it's nothing compared to the back pain.

I'm actually seeing my n/s today to have my staples removed so I'll ask him.
  • advertisement
  • Shivaya i had a  laminectomy in may ive been doing good just a few pains and went to get checked out i worry about everything and Kimmy thank you yes its the pre appointment nerves that get you!
  • AMWoodyAMWoody SurreyPosts: 107
    I am pleased for you and I also had surgery in April.. I didn't get to ask enough questions and was discharged but still having pain. With advice I have started my Naproxen again.
  • HeavenlyraeHHeavenlyrae Posts: 589
    edited 09/14/2016 - 12:37 PM
    im just conserned about me so young (24) illl need more surgeries as i age and  i really dont want that i had questions i wanted to ask yesterday but i never got the chnace all i was worried about was going to happen
  • advertisement
advertisement