Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Pain Management after Lumbar Microdiscectomy Surgery

i had my surgry a year back (August 2015) and still in recovery process , some time feels pain in lower back and adjoining area....so any body have any experince of that , and also please tell me the recovery time of the surgry..

thanx
Nasirbaloch
advertisement

Comments

• dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 13,282
    What type of back surgery did you have.  Most back surgeries have a 3-6 month recovery period of time and then it could be 12-18 months for any damaged nerves to heal.

So, a lot depends on the type of surgery you had
    Ron DiLauro Veritas-Health Forums Manager
    I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences 
  • AMWoodyAMWoody SurreyPosts: 107
    Hello.. I am 5 months post op and still struggling... Back on Naproxen and just taking eachd ay at a time. My body hurts especially at nighttime.
  • advertisement
  • SavageSavage United StatesPosts: 7,385
    Hello Nasirbaloch !
    Welcome to Spine-Health
    Please click on link for helpful information!
    Sue
    Honorary Spine-Health Moderator
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Please read my medical history at: Medical History