Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

C25K?

Comments

• WLLadyWLLady Ontario CanadaPosts: 1,493
    OMG every day is a little bit better.  i ditched my walker today.  i'm going to get vertical again (just laying down after breakfast to give my back a break) and go and do some stairs.  didn't realize how weak my left leg was getting before surgery because i was compensating a lot.  so stairs are funny. LOL.  i get my hubby to help me on the stairs.  i feel like i'm on the mend!  yay!  fingers crossed the staples come out tomorrow or wednesday, can't wait.  i can feel them poking everywhere. LOL. 

hows the plantar fasciitis doing?  did it resolve?  are you able to do some working out again?
    i feel like i've been out of the loop for MONTHS! LOL.  i hope it's doing better!
    Kathy
    Veritas-Health Moderator
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    Dec '16 T10-S2 fusion with pelvic fixation. Laminectomies L2, L3, L4, L5, facet removal, cages L4-5, L5-S1, severe scoliosis, arthritis and stenosis repair. 

• Ellen625EEllen625 New Jersey, USPosts: 757
    Stairs were tricky for me too! My foot pain comes and goes but overall improving. Im going to have to find a different work out routine. A couple/three years ago I was doing jillian michaels 30 day shred. Might try that again. 

Glad to hear you are doing well. Take it easy, no turkey pens for awhile! Lol
    Ellen 
  • advertisement
    Just got 66 staples and 15 sutures out. Wow. I needed to go and lay back down lol. 
    No turkey pens for a while
     I promise. Lol
    Kathy
    Veritas-Health Moderator
    Dec '16 T10-S2 fusion with pelvic fixation. Laminectomies L2, L3, L4, L5, facet removal, cages L4-5, L5-S1, severe scoliosis, arthritis and stenosis repair. 

ellen!!!! how are you doing?  i am finally into physio after my surgery.....finally.  cannot believe how hard it is.  but i can feel the muscles slowly coming back, and the energy returning. 
    Kathy
    Veritas-Health Moderator

advertisement