Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement
Data Entry Job – SCAM!

We are aware that someone out there is using our CEO’s name and our company name to “recruit” people for a data entry job. It is a fake. Please do not give them any of your personal information. We are not now, nor have we ever, had data entry positions available.

Post Microdiscectomy

hi all! 

Im 11 days post micro on l5-s1. The first 2 days were great then I started to get the pain in my butt cheek and leg again. I have been trying to increase my walking as much as I can. I also have to small kids at home 5 and 2. 

My my question is has anyone accidentally slipped up in recovery? My kiddos were sitting together on a chair today and my 5 year old tipped it backwards. My momma instinct got the best of me and well I caught the chair. Definitely more than the 5 pounds. Now after that I have had an increase in the pain in my buttock and leg. Please give me a glimmer of hope I didn't reherniate this disc. 
advertisement

Comments

• Hello Cagonzalez

Welcome to Spine-Health
    Please click the welcome message below my signature for more information on Spune Health.

From what i have seen others post its still early on in healing.
    As always, keep a line open to your Primary about any worries and new issues
    William Garza
    Spine-Health Mod
    erator

Welcome to Spine-Health

• Ellen625EEllen625 New Jersey, USPosts: 757
    If the pain subsides, you are probably good. I had a microdiscectomy at the same spot. I can't imagine recovery with 2 little ones! There have been occasions where I  did something I shouldn't have,  felt pain and then it went away. Keeping my fingers crossed for you!
    Ellen 
  • advertisement
  • Awwwww thank you.  I'm hoping with some rest today the pain goes away. Recovery is definitely hard with little ones around.....probably harder than my c-sections just bc of the restrictions.