Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement
Data Entry Job – SCAM!

We are aware that someone out there is using our CEO’s name and our company name to “recruit” people for a data entry job. It is a fake. Please do not give them any of your personal information. We are not now, nor have we ever, had data entry positions available.

My legs have pain all over- and I don't know why!

I've had generally bad hips and knees for four years now. I was doing three different sports, and running a mile before school, so my knee and hip problems weren't due to inactivity. 

About three days ago, I got off crutches. I was in crutches because  my left knee buckled when I was going down the stairs. 

The day after I got off my crutches, I started feeling pain all throughout my legs except for my adductors. I took some ibuprofen that night, but it hurt so much I couldn't go to sleep. Please note I have an extremely high pain tolerance. 

Today, I took some Tylenol with coating, and it only brought the pain downs couple levels (on a scale of 1-10, the pain was originally a 10, it changed to an 8 after I took the Tylenol)

i dont understand why my legs are hurting so bad; I've never had this pain except for growing pains in my legs. But, this pains were never as severe as now. I measured myself and I hadn't grown at all. 

Does anyone know why my legs are hurting?
advertisement

Comments

• Bruce EitmanBruce Eitman Akron, OH, USAPosts: 1,510

Fire_girl48

Welcome to the Spine-Health forums.

There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.

You should go to see a doctor for a diagnosis.

Please click on the following link for some helpful information to get you started Welcome to Spine-Health

Bruce

Read my story at Bruce - My Story
    ACDF C4-C5-C6-C7, and getting better every day
    It has been a process of healing, learning, exercising, and resting - and figuring out when to do which.