Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

SCS trial next week - Nuvectra

advertisement

Comments

• I received my Algovita yesterday and have not as yet benefited from the SCS. I still have level 8 pain in my feet.  Did you ever get the pain reduction benefi
  • jimandjrjimandjr Dallas TXPosts: 744
    I got pain reduction right away. I did not have feet pain however. What is causing your feet pain?
  • advertisement
  • Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner.  I am having trouble knowing where to respond.  I am answering to Algovita forum and Start of Algovita Trial.

I had back surgery, Spondolisthesis, L-4,L-5.  The cartledge went into my spinal canal. After the surgery, the cage failed and migrated into my spinal canal. Then the  second surgery caused damage to the nerves to my feet.  I have Peripheral neuropathy.  I have my trial remote set on P-5, 15.  I'm trying everything. Pray for a miracle.  I'm debateing the remote for the rest of my life.  I'm prone to loosing things.

• jimandjrjimandjr Dallas TXPosts: 744
    Don't worry about losing the remote. I have mine attached to my car/house keys. It is always next to me so I can change the program or intensity when necessary. Also, my phone is always next to me. I will lose my car keys sometimes and then realize they are always right next to me lol

You can change the program and intensity. I suggest you do that so u can know what the Algovita can do. I had 2-3 programs for my trial. I have 5 now. My remote can handle up to 6 programs. 

Yours is set on 15 but should be able to go as high as 50. They may help your feet. Go ahead and try it. You have nothing to lose. 

There is an algovita forum? I need to look for that. 
  • Has anyone with the algovita implant received an Error code E09 with turned off the stim?  If so what was the cause and correction?   Also FYI last week my stim battery was discharged down to a red 10% and I could not charge it.  The rep had to place the battery "at rest" then restart the battery and then I was able to charge it.  In the future he will provide me a magnet to place the battery at rest and then I should be able to charge it.  Any comments will be appreciated.

• advertisement
advertisement