Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot

In this Discussion

Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Anyone using or has used Butrans patch 15mcg/hour along with another opiate and a muscle relaxer?

Hello! I am new to forum. My name is Roxann. I received a prescription 3 weeks ago from my new PCP, for pain. I was hurting all over for a couple of years and finally decided "enough is enough!" I've been through several doctors, tests, and pills. None of them helped!
Did a few physical therapy classes before I could no longer afford it. It didn't help anyway. Meanwhile, the pain was getting worse every day! So, I went back to my PCP (of 19 years) to ask for a stronger pain medication than what he had given me (hydrocodone 5/325) 4 times a day for 2 weeks. Didn't touch my pain! I had been diagnosed with: ulnar neuropathy in my left elbow, carpal tunnel in my right hand and arm. Per a MRI, I have herniation at L5/S1. I have horrible edema in my legs, ankles, and feet. And a ct scan showed osteoarthritis of the spine and knees (which stay stiff all the time). And, to top it off, an x-ray revealed the early stages of bilateral avascular necrosis of the hips! I'm just one huge pain(in the butt).
advertisement

Comments

• SavageSavage United StatesPosts: 7,385
    Hello Rox3john !
    Welcome to Spine-Health
    Please click on link for helpful information!
    Sue
    Honorary Spine-Health Moderator
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Please read my medical history at: Medical History

• SavageSavage United StatesPosts: 7,385
    Hello....
    While you are waiting for responses from members with shared experiences, you may benefit from using the search, upper right on page.
    You may learn information from current or older discussions.
    You may be led to medical side with articles and videos. 

Please keep us us posted on how you are doing!
    Sue
    Honorary Spine-Health Moderator
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Please read my medical history at: Medical History

• advertisement