Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot

In this Discussion

Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Does any one have side cramps after tslo

Now that I am out of my back brace and returned to work I have cramps like runners cramps in my ribs and side. Does anybody else with spinal fusion of the thoracic spine have this problem? I am at the 6 month mark since my surgery
advertisement

Comments

• hello, jupiterjones56!

i am a lumbar fusion patient, so i am unfamiliar with the after-effects of thoracic spinal surgery.  i do know we have members here who have had thoracic surgeries.  hopefully, once they have a chance to read your post, you'll receive some input/shared experiences from those members!  please don't be disappointed if it takes a little time to see some activity, ok?

i'd like to welcome you to the forums!  please click on the following link for some helpful information to get you started!

welcome to spine-health
    Kimmy72, Spine-health Moderator
    Firm believer in PMA!