Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Hurt my back today about 7 of 10 pain

Hello everyone. I hurt my back today my lower back just above my butt. It hurts from my spine over to left hip. My hip.hurts when its touched and whwn.I bend over or move a certian way I get a stabbing pain between the spine and hip. Does anyone know what this could possibly be? Should I get it checked out and are there any home remedies to help ease the pain?
advertisement

Comments

• Hello Cflinch

Any back injury is painful at the least..some are more damaging than others.we don't have enough info to go On as to what caused, pre existing conditions etc.

If it's really bad, anyone here would tell you to hit the ER to be sure it's not a worse injury.
    Please click the Welcome Message for more information about Spine-Health
    William Garza
    Spine-Health Mod
    erator

Welcome to Spine-Health

• I agree with William, if the pain stays for days you should go to ER to see if its not something serious
  • advertisement
  • SavageSavage United StatesPosts: 7,385
    Hello Joewright90 !

Please use search, upper right on page, and type in Welcome to Spine-health.
    It will be first on list of results, Welcome to Spine-health, how to get started!

You will find much helpful information!
    Many of us seasoned members continue to refer to it time to time!

Thank you!
    Sue
    Honorary Spine-Health Moderator
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Please read my medical history at: Medical History