Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Are you ready for the changing of the Season?

Colder weather brings a nice change to the heat. And also brings things like SAD...Seasonal affective Disorder, many people get depressed quicker and have moody periods.

Also the joy of aching joints comes in with the North wind.

What other effects do you notice with the shortening days?
William Garza
Spine-Health Mod
erator

Welcome to Spine-Health

advertisement

Comments

• Crackers50Crackers50 Sacramento. CA Posts: 16
    My pain levels are high! Even my instructor made a comment about how I looked like I was in pain during her class. My friends and family have been checking up on me a bit more as they know how winter effects my pain. I'm so not a fan of winter.....ggggggrrrrrrrr..........

My plan for the winter, keep my heated mattress pad on, keep my heated neck pad close, lots of hot tea with honey and keep warm.

Nicole
  • I do much better in the cold (I'm originally from the northeast) but I live in Florida, where the weather doesn't change much. My pain is exacerbated by the heat and humidity and I also get debilitating headaches from the heat. 
  • advertisement
  • dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 13,168
    GM12, Curious when did you leave the Northeast (where about there?). How long did you have spinal problems while living up north as compared to living in humid hot Florida?
    Ron DiLauro Veritas-Health Forums Manager
    I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences