Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Anyone have the symptom of your upper torso being torqued (twisted)?

Comments

• MarWinMarWin OhioPosts: 701
    @BOWTIE, Is your mouse/pad on your right? Sounds like your scapula have lost their ability, or should I say...can't remember....how they should operate. Common amongst us DJ's :) If you think about it...if your shoulders round forward the scapula have to follow. This can pull them out of their original alignment - both the shoulders and the scapula. Since I am at a computer all day too, I'll do this routine about once a week geared for rounded shoulders: Standing Shoulder Shrugs, Static Back Reverse Press, Standing Scapular Contractions, Standing Shoulder Rolls (forward and back), Standing Arm Circles (forward and back). I did it for a good week each day, and now about once a week.
  • cookie01810ccookie01810 MassachusettsPosts: 2
    Have someone look at your entire spine. I think a DO who does manipulations or a chiropractor can tell you what is going on better than a CAT scan. The upper torso can twist in resonse to a pelvis tilt and twist. A good chiro can evaluate it
  • advertisement
  • Is your right wrist completely palmar flexed i.e pointing downwards by any chance?