Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot

In this Discussion

Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Does anyone else experience what I have????

Hi,
I am 33 and have been suffering for the past 8 years with not being able to have my lower back touched or anyone putting pressure (such as kids leaning their elbows or dog standing on my legs) without pain or it feeling like a needle instead. I just always associated the pain with have a few epidurals with my children. I have not been able to have a back message in 8 years as well!! So if you go to push anywhere in my lumbar region your fingers (even if I do it to myself) feel like tiny needles pushing in. Here recently I have started having lower back pain. There are times where I get out of my car and have to stay bent over for a minute until I slowly can stand up straight and this is in the mornings sometimes as well. If I am standing straight up and bend to my left side I can feel pain in my left hip. No pain in my right hip. Has anyone else experienced this? I have not injured myself in anyway. I was thinking about going to a chiropractor to see if maybe they can help me.

I also forgot to mention that I wake up sometimes in the middle of the time due to my left leg being completely asleep and throbbing. I am not sure if this is related to my current issue or not.
advertisement

Comments

• MetalneckMetalneck The Island of Misfit toysPosts: 1,778
    Have you seen a regular MD or DO for this issue?? If I was you I would skip the Chiropractor and seek real MEDICAL treatment. Two thoughts that I have heard people discuss the mimic some of your symptoms and history. 1. CRPS and 2. Arachnoiditis caused by your epidurals.

Keep looking for answers ..... but look towards a spine certified Orthopedic Surgeon or Neurosurgeon.

Keep us posted,

Bones