Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Slip disc n leg pain

I was in thz elmurst energency hospital via 911 anbulance. I cant walk... so after alnosr sendibg 12 to 36 hrs.. given xrray ultrasond ct scan found  hernia disc lumbar 5 s2 ... they gave ne nedications for pain 2 shots toradol.. valiun 5 mg. Other pain meds but it did not work.. the nurse n doctor told me to go home bcuz they told ne they cant confine me n cant do anything about it.  The other doctor even told me.. what he will so open my leg and remove it... so i told them i still cant walk sqme complaint because i went to the hospital.. so they let me to walk even at terrible pain . And crawl n fell to the ground... so one of the staff saw me n get the wheel chair n told me that i cannot walk be discharge like this so he gave me ack to the doctor n nurse ... but this nurse kept on insisiting i should go and take taxi...but after that they gave me dextrose to keep me hydrated fast drip.. so the doctor  tried to gve ne crunches n cane but i felt terrible pain again so i lay down because not tolerable... they took me to observation rm n told me refer to neurologist clinic night give ne MRI test... i ask of they do steroids injection in my lumbar pair so i can walk.. of they dont mind me askibg because i dont like to be sound assuming... thzy told me they dont do here... pls let me know whiich clinic ishld go an near woodside new york 
advertisement