Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

I think I messed up :(

Comments

• @dilauro 

Welcome to my post firstly and thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment be it the way in which you did or not.

Lets get one thing clear however, from what I gather this forum was built to help people and let them know that WHATEVER problem that they may have or be undergoing for whatever amount of time won't be overlooked or dismissed because its other people across the globe suffering just the same and the experiences/fears can be talked about here as if it is a sanctuary; I don't need nor care to be a MODERATOR here to understand its purpose thoroughly.

What Sandra did was just as MATURE if not more than what I did by her apologizing and me voicing my concerns about certain areas of her message that I didn't agree with. That much is my right, and I didn't disrespect nor break any ground rules in the way in which I carried it out to her. I made sure to thank her repetitively for the information given and the time taken to leave me a comment. 

What you were getting are important words that come from just one of our great members.

This much I know, which is embedded throughout my entire post and the reason behind it to begin with... For feedback Sir. 

You won't bully nor silence what I have to say concerning how I feel about an issue regarding my very first post. In fact, upon signing up I seen a post that you spread out to all new comers speaking about the rules and regs and how they need to be carried out. I took all of this in consideration upon responding to Sandra to begin with. Although, to see you carry on and act as if you're a GOD and telling another adult that they SHOULDN'T  take the high road by apologizing and further giving supporting details behind their initial post is despicable and you should be ashamed WHOM EVER YOU MAY be beyond just a username.

Sandra, no need for you to apologize.

I tip my hat to Sandra and thank her kindly for responding back professionally and for the apology because she didn't have to but she did and I can do nothing but RESPECT IT.

"Veritas-Health Forums Manager"

^^^^^^ Never would I expect a person with such a title respond or leave a message underneath a newbies post as to assert dominance and superiority. Let that title speak for itself. No matter the length of time you,me or Sandra has been here should dictate how you handle a situation. Very poor on your end and you picked the wrong one to try to shove around subliminally Sir.

You can have me banned, deleted or make sure this post never see's the light of day on here and its fine because I speak up regardless.

Cheers and good luck to all you splendid people and once again... THANK YOU ALL FOR THE COMMENTS AND ASSURANCE!! 
  • BigHomi3BBigHomi3 Posts: 6
    edited 12/27/2016 - 4:25 PM
    @memerainbolt 

I hope you had a splendid Holiday firstly. Secondly, I would like to Thank you greatly for the apology and a further break down behind your initial comment. I'd also like to apologize myself for unknowingly going against the core rules by asking for any guesses behind my recent MRI. Thank you for professionally and thoughtfully telling me where the violation occurred within my post.

I was in no way minimizing your pain or your spinal issues by telling you what I am dealing with.

Trust me, I believe you meant well Sandra as do I. The tricky thing about forums or even text messaging a person is that you don't see the emotion behind what they send you. Your mind is left to dictate and determine how the mood of a certain sentence or phrase may or may not be which is dangerous given the person. Be that as it may, I still don't believe you meant harm now looking back on the ordeal and seeing you start your new reply off with the same opening... LOL  ;)  o:)  ... It''s no foul or biggie.

You've had one surgery, hopefully your last. Several of us had multiple surgeries, some failed some good. We've gone through all the tests, injections, physical therapy, good and bad doctors, ordeals with meds and pharmacies.

I'm glad you pointed this out Sandra, it's another reason that makes this website great and a place for a person like me and others alike to dwell. Although, within a 5 month period, these tests, injections, physical therapy good and bad doctors and having prescription pain meds shoved down my throat left and right to see what works has occurred with me. Pain management clinics treating me like I'm a full fledged junkie.

Being embarrassed with my butt crack out on a table having a needle fiddle around in my back just like many others. Imagine going from living a normal life with no extreme spinal issues to all of a sudden being hit with it from out of know place and undergoing all of these different procedures and medical dialogue in a 5 month period before finally saying ok, JUST DO WHATEVER THIS LITTLE MICRO D {EDIT}IS SO I CAN HAVE A NORMAL LIFE- without fully understanding what it is beyond the 5th NS telling me , its no big deal, its minimally evasive and you won't have any worries afterwards. This isn't a pity party nor "Oh, I've had more than you" type of exchange that I'm getting at. This is simply me saying, I've been off the porch and around the corner too, maybe not for as long but I've been there to know it sucks.

I thank you again for the comment and kind words Sandra!

Cheers and God Bless!

• advertisement
  • @Cyclerider 

Thank you so much for the kind words and encouragement to just calm down and wait for the official report from my NS Rider! Awesome post and breakdown of your past experiences and with this, I have a new found hope that everything just might turn out in my favor!!

Best of Luck to you as well!!! 

CHEERS!
  • dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 13,526
    edited 12/30/2016 - 8:22 AM
    BigHomi,
    Its hard for me to understand that you read the rules, because in this thread alone, there are a number of violations.
    You mannerism and posting words in some areas is not acceptable.    Based on this, consider that you have a formal warning.

Ron DiLauro Veritas-Health Forums Manager
    I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences 
  • So what did your doc say about your latest MRI.  The mods have their rules here; whether or not you broke the rules, move on.  Your experience may be of great help to others here and that is the most important thing not to mention that others may be of help to you.  Hope you're doing well.
  • advertisement
  • MetalneckMetalneck The Island of Misfit toysPosts: 1,778
    Bighorn,

You mentioned an attached image ..... do you need assistance in attaching it??  We are not allowed to provide diagnoses - but I am allowed to discuss things that I may have and see indication of in your study.

I maybe a Mod - but I have had formal warnings in the past so don't feel badly about that.  Please keep in mind - that whether member or mod - it is our goal to help whenever - however possible - within certain guidlines.

Respectfully,

MN
advertisement