Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

We're building a better forum experience with you in mind. Beginning June 26, 2019, all Veritas Health forums will move to forum.veritashealth.com.

Learn More

severe stenosis at c4-c5 level looking for neurosurgeons in germany

Dear Everyone

I am a US citizen suffering from severe neck pain and radiating burning sensation constantly at all four limbs. My pain level is contantly at 7-8 at all times. I have forgotten how it is be pain free. I underwent 5 neck surgeries in USA but all failed. I am looking to get some treatment from Germany. If there is anyone in this forum who has travelled to Germany for treatment in cervical stenosis. Can someone advice me about the medical facility there and any recommendations for good neurosurgeon. Also if anyone worked on a payment plan for treatment and what insurance works for US Citizens in Germany.

Hopeful to hear some replies at the earliest

---------------------------
No member, nor Spine-Health is permitted to give out any recommendations regarding Doctors, Surgeons and/or Surgical/Medical Centers anywhere
-- Ron DiLauro, Veritas-Health Forums Manager

advertisement

Comments

• SavageSavage United StatesPosts: 7,270
    hello sjsoney05 !

please click on link for helpful information!
    Sue
    Honorary Spine-Health Moderator
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Please read my medical history at: Medical History

•  I think it would be good to go online and find reviews from other patients. They may ask you to send records and imaging studies and possibly do a consult over the phone before seeing you. Medical tourism can be risky but I've heard good things about German spine surgeons. Perhaps you can find a local one who could recommend a highly skilled and reputable doctor in Germany. Just do your homework and be very discerning. Good luck to you and best wishes. 
    Ol' Spiney..Micro-D L4-L5, TLIF L4-S1 -post op central HNP L4-S1,stenosis, retrolisthesis, EF, facet arthropathy, lumbar& cervical DDD. FBSS- Medtronic pain pump & SCS
  • advertisement