Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot

In this Discussion

There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

We're building a better forum experience with you in mind. Beginning June 26, 2019, all Veritas Health forums will move to forum.veritashealth.com.

Learn More

SCS failed!!!!

please help my trial SCS only helped about 30% of the pain. Not enough to justify implantation. I have severe mid back pain when walking or standing. I had a Lumbar instrumented fusion 18 months ago. I have DDD at L3-L4. Disc herinatiion at T12-L1. Herniated disc at C7-1. Stenosis at L3-L4.  And Lumbar Spondylosis. The pain is debilitating at times and I can't walk a block without having to sit. It feels like a major tightening in my mid back and feels like I have knives stabbing me. Does anyone else suffer from this type of pain?
advertisement

Comments

• I had the same thing happen when my device was on. Turned out 2 of the leads had a short in them. So they had to reprogram it to not use them.  But shortly after that it still caused my pain and now I can't use it at all. So basically after 3 months the ads stopped working and I was in pain. Now they won t do a revision surgery to replace the leads to fix it so I can use it. I added they are removing the whole scs. Apparently my insurance didn't pay as much as rhe y said they would. Now personally I don't see what that has to do with me!!! This product was faulty!!!! It should be fixed  period!!!!! What a crappy company I would have never done this had I known I would be treated like this!!!all they care about is getting paid. Their product is crap and they don't care. Once they  implant it they don't care about  you