Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

CLEARIFICATION ON AXIAL SPONDYLOARTHROPATHY

gauravboy1ggauravboy1 Posts: 1
edited 03/09/2017 - 1:46 PM in Chronic Pain
Dear Sir/ Mam,
                       I am a 34 years aged male from India. It started with the pain in lower back, fingers of hand, neck, heels, left shoulder and near the thorasis spine at left side in 2011. I visited the Doctor and he had advised an X-Ray of spine. In the X-Ray doctor observed Scoliosis with a 4 degree right. Further he referred me to Rheumatologist at higher hospital. Rheumatologist ordered certain Lab tests like CRP, ESR, HLA B27, CBC and X-Rays SI joints. Lab result shows CRP= +ve, ESR=32, HLA B27= +ve and X-Ray was normal.The doctor said that it is earlier SPA and prescribed Vovaran SR, Omaze. Further i was prescribed me Sulfasalazine, Indomethacin SR, Vitamin D Sachet, Ibandronate and Calcium tablets when the symptoms not controlled. 
                        Currently I am suffering from pain my thorasis spine and chest(Rt), Knee(Rt), Area near thorasis spine(Lt), sometimes red eye, Ankle and heels pain, shoulder pain(Lt), neck pain, wrist pain and pain in left region of hip.  During night I am unable to sleep straight due to thorasis stiffness, even can’t sleep upside down because of chest pain. At times I fell down while walking because of sudden heel pain. Morning stiffness has increased to a extent that I do not feel to get up from bed. It is not the regular affair sometime I feel that I am fit and have no disease, but all of the sudden it start pain for two or three days and even go for so long.
                       My various X-Rays were scanned of SI joints, Pelvis, Spine etc over a period of time, but all resulted normal. In 2014 my bonescan report had shown Spondyloarthropathy. My MRI’s were also scanned in 2014, 2016 and 2017 of SI joints, LS Spice and Dorsal Spine. All these MRI’s appeared normal. A Rheumatologist said me that you may have benign joint hyper mobility. 
                       You are requested to clarify that what disease do I have? Why I am suffering with so much as MRI’s and X-Rays appears normal. How can I get rid of this disease? What is the actual diagnosis? I also want inform that my ESR always report at higher note, CRP some time +ve sometime –ve and uric acid sometimes come high.

Gaurav Bhatnagar
                                                                                                      Delhi, India
                                                                                                      Phone-9313093200, 
                                                                                                               7041546196

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test 

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.

advertisement

Comments

• SavageSavage United StatesPosts: 7,385
    Hello gauravboy!
    As stated above, no one here can help,with medical advice or diagnosis.
    If you wanted to shared more about yourself, how long your symptoms going on, any past treatments.....
    Have you seen a doctor? What did that doctor say?

To help with what kind of information would be helpful, ****New member guidelines/checklist**** You can find by using search, upper right on page.

Responses are from members with shared experiences.
    I wish you very best to find to find cause and proper treatment.

Please click on link for helpful information!

Sue
    Honorary Spine-Health Moderator
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Please read my medical history at: Medical History

• Welcome to the terrible world of  Spondyloarthropathies. It is a generic term for a family of inflammatory arthritis conditions. I have Ankylosing Spondylitis, which is in the same family. They are autoimmune diseases. Do some research. You probably suffer from enthesitis as well, which is inflammation of the tendons and ligaments where they enter bone. It is a long road of flare ups. Trying to keep those under control is usually the first step. Good luck! I'm here if you need anything! 

Retrolisthesis C4 of C5 and C5 of C6
    Spondylolthesis C5/C6
    Disc protrusions with Annular Tears C3/C4, C4/C5, and C5/C6
    Disc Material Compressing Spinal Cord C3/C4
    Severe Forminal Stenosis C5/C6
    DDD
    Ankylosing Spondylitis 
    Annular Tears L3/L4 and L5/S1
    Enlarged Facet Joints/Facet Anthrosis L3/L4/L5
    PLIF with Rods, Cage, and Pedicle Screws-L4/L5
  • advertisement