Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

WEEK 30 yipeeeeeeeeee

Comments

• :) OK. i can say something about husbands. when my husband and i first met 28 years ago it was "love at first sight." we have been together ever since. he asked me to marry him a week later. crazy huh? you never know when your soul mate is going to show up, right Christina? anyone else have a unique fact about themselves? see you tomorrow! Jenny :)
  • my husband was a doorman at a disco i went to,but i was going out with someone else at the time and he d had just broken up with his girlfriend,so we were just friends for a few months,but we knew we would become more than friends so i broke up with my then boyfriend,we started going out and got married the next year and have been married for 18 years and have 2 wonderful girls and a dog(very important member off the family lol)he is a wonderful man and works so hard for his family(too hard) and a great father but we have had a few tiffs but you know a marriage has too be worked at times and id just be lost without him and know that he would be lost without me.Although abit more help with the housework would nt go amiss lol
  • advertisement
This discussion has been closed.