Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement
advertisement
Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.

Memerainbolt Health History

memerainboltmmemerainbolt IndianaPosts: 1,792
edited 03/20/2017 - 11:20 AM in Spine-Health Announcements
Scoliosis neck to lower lumbar
Endplate degenerative marrow at multiple levels
Regions of forminal narrowing & facet hypertrophy
Restrolisthesis
Spondylolisthesis
Severe disc narrowing
Sciatica nerve damage
4 buldging disc
2 fractured vertebrae
Degenerative disc disease
Spinal stenosis
Fibromyalgia
2 back surgeries with hardware
Pain pump implanted on 1-19-2017
Ulcer obstruction
Chronic cholecystitis
Sandra
Spine-Health Moderator
---------------------------------------------------------------
Please read my  Medical History
advertisement

Comments

• MetalneckMetalneck The Island of Misfit toysPosts: 1,787
    Sandra,

You have mentioned a number of rather serious medical conditions.  You maybe best served by having your physicians provide further insight into your current status.  When is your next appointment??

With Concern,

MN  
  • memerainboltmmemerainbolt IndianaPosts: 1,792
    I really appreciate your concern, thank you. But, here's the story.
    I was offered surgery in December for a full scoliosis surgery, 14 levels, fix all the discs, very invasive 2-3 surgeries in a matter of days. And this is a well know neurosurgeon at a brain and spine institute.
    This was a tough decision knowing that either way I would still have a pain pump. We had to factor in my age, 68, my health, not good, my weight 89 lbs, my skin is like paper, I literally have no fat and very little muscle. Because of all of these factors, we declined. I know I would never make it. But to help us make the best decision for me we included the opinion of the neurosurgeon, two other doctors and of course our little family. 
    We chose to get the pain under control with the pump and put the rest in God's hands.
    We all know it's a matter of time before it all collapses and I'll be in a wheelchair. And that's ok, we're prepared, been in one before.
    For now, I see my PM doctor for my pump and my psychologist to keep me sane!!
    Sandra
    Spine-Health Moderator
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    Please read my  Medical History
  • advertisement
  • Hugs Sandra memerainbolt
  • Hugs and prayers Sandra. <3
advertisement